Becoming a SPARK Team Member
Everything you need to know about joining the creative workshop team
SPARK is a solution that will connect people in Perth to each other. If you've been in conversation regarding your involvement in SPARK then read on as we would love for to you to join us on this journey!
Through the mutual exchange of help, knowledge and skills, SPARK represents the idea that neighbourhoods should be built on the contributions of everybody. Keen to be involved?
Here's what we need:
- A commitment of attendance for five Living Lab workshops, which are 2-3 hours long each, over the course of the next 6 months
- An open-mind (seriously, there's no such thing as a bad idea!)
- A curious mind that enjoys experimenting in a group setting
- To live in - or near - the Kwinana area
- A smile always helps!
We really believe that the best people to design for the community are people from the community, so you don't need any special qualifications to be a part of this project - your insights are irreplicable and we'd love for you to share them with us!
What you'll get from being a SPARK team member:
- A $50 Coles Myer voucher per workshop
- The chance to give back to your community
- The opportunity to turn your experiences into real, actionable insights
- Be a part of a curious, bright and gentle team of community champions
We can't wait to get to know you!
You can also check out the video below for more information!