Looking for easy ways to meet new people? You've come to the right place...
The Befriend Social Network makes it easy to meet new people, have fun social experiences together, and see what grows from there! We're a community of more than 5,000 people from all backgrounds and walks of life, we all live in Perth, and we're all open to new connections. Our bigger vision is of a stronger, more connected, inclusive society that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone - So all we ask is that you come with an open mind, and treat others how you'd like to be treated.
With Befriend, you can meet others through all kinds of welcoming social gatherings, such as afternoon teas, outdoor adventures, food explorations, art & craft, picnics, dog walks, movies, board games and social sports. Each event is planned and hosted by an Event Host, a volunteer who is the friendly face to greet you upon arrival, introduce you around, and make sure everything stays on track. We encourage you to host your own events, if you're up to it! We'll give you the tools to help you get started - Learn more about volunteering with Befriend.
If the current spread of events doesn't fit your interests, time availabilities or preferred locations, put forward suggestions to our Hosts, or better yet, become a Host yourself and help grow our network!
Click here to read our 'Welcome to Befriend' letter for more info.
Join the Befriend Social Network today. Here’s how:
- Being a 'Member' is as simple as joining our mailing list. No forms, no fees. Simply sign up to our mailing list today (at the bottom of the page) to receive regular event invites
- Once you see an event that you like, simply RSVP to let us know that you're coming (via details below)
- Show up on the day, walk up with a warm smile and a friendly greeting, and see what grows from there. If showing up by yourself is way too intimidating, you might like to opt for a Befriend Starter Kit to get some personalised coaching - Click here for more info.
- Can't wait for next month's newsletter? View all current events here, and RSVP today!
- Prefer hard copies? You can get the newsletter in the post if you prefer. Contact us (details below).